Add These 3 Ingredients To Leftover Rice To Make It Wholesome And Delish
Boiled rice has been a pass-to staple dish for lots of human beings
It’s quite flexible and gives enough room to test
You can revamp the leftover rice into a very new and exciting dish
Whether it’s far curries, gravies, sauces, yogurts, pickles, or chutneys, one dish that sticks out to be a super pairing with almost everything is rice. Plain simple boiled rice has been a move-to staple dish for many human beings obtainable. Thanks to its versatility. It gives us enough room to test; that’s why, although we come to be preparing a variety of rice in one batch, we can use it to make numerous delights. However, you could revamp the leftover rice into a new and exciting dish by including 3 basic yet flavourful kitchen substances. If you are intrigued approximately what we are speaking about, they are tomatoes, onions, and chaat masala.
Surprised, aren’t you?
Tomatoes and onions are simply available in almost all Indian kitchen households. Adding them to leftover boiled rice will now not handiest take the flavor game to an entire new stage but may also make the dish quite filling and healthy. Chaat masala provides a tangy and chatpata flavor to the rice dish, blends nicely with sauteed onions and tomatoes. You can p.C. This sauteed rice training to your tiffin and deliver it in your office or workplace. Pair it with a few yogurt or pickles of your preference, and you’re desirable to go.
(Also Read: Indian Cooking Hacks: Swap Cream And Starch In Curries With These Healthy Ingredients)
Here’s How You Can Transform Leftover Rice Into Something Wholesome And Delish:
Leftover Rice – 1 cup
Onion – 1 (large) chopped
Tomato – 1 (big) chopped
Chaat Masala – 2 Tsp
Refined Oil – 1 tbsp (Optional)
Take a pan and add a touch of oil to it. Bring it to warmness.
Add in the chopped onion and saute it for a while. Once the onions flip translucent, add in chopped tomatoes at the side of chaat masala.
Mix all of the elements well so that the chaat masala gets together with the two vegetables. In the quit, upload leftover rice to the pan and mix the whole lot thoroughly.
You can also as properly garnish the rice with coriander leaves to feature in some freshness.
So, the subsequent time you turn out to be making boiled rice in bulk, assume no further and give it a thrilling spin with the aid of including in those three kitchen components. This stellar recipe can be organized underneath 5 mins and is positive to store lots of your effort and time. Happy Cooking! There are a few primary cooking guidelines that absolutely everyone can discover ways to use inside the kitchen. With busy modern life, understanding and the use of a few primary cooking pointers can prevent time and decrease pressure inside the kitchen.
The following is just a small handful of the many simple cooking hints that you may incorporate into your regular existence to store money and time. The excellent chefs around the sector utilize their cooking suggestions to keep order and harmony in their kitchens. Here are the pinnacle ten most commonplace cooking guidelines that the domestic chef might begin the use these days.
1. Use a small notice pad or a whiteboard for your refrigerator to file objects you need to get for your subsequent journey to the store.
2. Prepare all of your components before starting to cook dinner. This includes all reducing, mixing, and measuring as a part of the preparations.
3. Start cooking the dishes from the longest to the shortest. You can prep other objects, so the whole lot is ready at the same time.
4. Keep numerous kitchen timers in your kitchen and set one for every dish. This lets you pay attention to the venture at hand as opposed to mentally timing each dish.
5. To keep your mixing bowls from sliding around at the same time as you’re stirring or whisking, place them on a damp kitchen towel.
6. Keep a supply of disposable vinyl gloves reachable to preserve your arms from turning stained via positive ingredients or angry via warm peppers or onions.
7. Cooking spray can keep foods from staining your plastic utensils or storage containers. Spray them before including meals or the usage of the utensil.